Bachelor of Computer Application (BCA)
BCA qualified graduate has multifaceted opportunities to pursue Post Graduate programmes like MCA and MBA as well as have enough job prospects in IT as:
- DataBase Administrator (DBA).
- Software Programmers.
- Technical staff in BPO/ KPO companies
- Hardware and Software professional.
- Computer Lab Administrator.
- Faculty in Higher Secondary and Upper Primary Govt/Pvt School.
The Candidate should have passed Higher Secondary School Certificate Examination from Council of Higher Secondary Education, Orissa or any other equivalent examination.
Through AIMA-UGAT/ IPSAR Admission Test (IAT) or Merit based on previous academic record followed by personal interview.
The admissions will be strictly on first-cum-first-serve-basis subject to fulfillment of the aforesaid eligibility criteria. In case the results have not yet been published, but the candidate is confident of meeting the aforesaid eligibility criteria on publication of result, a seat can be reserved on payment of Registration Fee and the admission can be confirmed on production of the required pass certificates/marksheets of the qualifying examination.
The following documents have to be submitted by the students at the time of reporting :
- College Leaving Certificate (CLC) / School Leaving Certificate (SLC) and Conduct Certificate in original from the Institution last attended.
- Xerox copies of all Certificates and Marksheets.
- Caste Certificate for SC/ST candidates in original.
- Migration Certificate if applicable.
- 3-Passport size Photographs and 2 Stamp size Photographs.
- Original Certificates and Marksheets of all examinations are essential for verification.