Master of Computer Application (MCA)
The last decade has evidenced a booming IT sector as IT has been acknowledged as a catalyst for economic and social development of a developing country. A Post graduate degree in Master of Computer Application (MCA) is a much sought after qualification for getting decent job in the IT sector.
At present MCA qualified personnel are engaged as:
- Data Base Administrator (DBA).
- Software Programmers.
- Hardware Maintenance Professionals.
- MIS Designer.
- Network Engineer and Administrator.
- Passed Bachelor's Degree examination of minimum three years' duration with Math in +2 level from any University of Odisha or from a recognized University as defined by UGC.
- The candidate should have obtained at least 50% marks (45% in case of candidate belonging to SC/ST category) in the qualifying examination.
- There is no age limit for admission to MCA course.
- The students appearing in their final degree examination may also apply for the entrance test.
Admission & Reservation policy is strictly controlled and implemented by Odisha Joint Entrance Examination (OJEE) under Policy Planning Board of Govt. of Odisha as per guidelines decided by the Honorable Supreme Court of India.
Procedure of Selection
The selection of candidates will be made on the basis of Rank Card in OJEE results, for which they have to appear in the examination conducted by OJEE.
||Once in a year
The following documents have to be submitted by the students at the time of reporting after admission to the MBA program as per OJEE allotment.
- OJEE allotment Letter.
- Self-attested Photo copies of pass Certificates & Mark sheets of 10th, +2 & +3/equivalent exam, and any other relevant educational qualification(s).
- Original College leaving Certificate.
- Original Institutional copy of Bank deposit slip as per OJEE guideline.
- Affidavit for anti-ragging signed by the Student & parent/guardian.
- Student's undertaking in prescribed institutional format to be signed by the student & parent/guardian.