Bachelor in Business Administration (BBA)
BBA a 3 year Bachellor Degree programme is approved by the Department of Higher education, Government of Odisha and affiliated to the Utkal University. BBA of late has been a sought after professional education course to meet the growing demand of young professionals in the field of management. Pursuing MBA after BBA is now preferred by a large section of the student community as more than 60% of the course in MBA is covered in BBA eventually making them more conducive for campus placements.
Core competency in offering MBA programme for the last 24 years, has established IPSAR as the leader in Management education that enables students to develop knowledge and key skills in complementary discipline areas that are highly sought after by employers – accounting, management and information systems. IPSAR believes in strengthening students’ technical skills required by employers. IPSAR’s technical skill development programme includes extensive training on:
1. Accounting – training on accounting software Tally 9.2 to make BBA graduates accounting professionals.
2. Statistical Research – training on business and social research through extensive training on SYSTAT and SPSS software packages.
3. Business strategy games – exposing BBAs’ to real life business situation and complete knowledge of business competitive environment.
4. Office Management – BBA students are trained on complete front office management techniques, procedures, etiquettes and skills.
5. Capital Markets – Basics of capital markets are taught to students who prefer to build a career as Financial Advisors.